Still Killing The Dream Or At Least TRYING To

08725976 That's the booking number for President-Elect Barrack Obama. I was on my way home from work, listening to talk radio when I heard that the city of Memphis cited Barack Obama personally for a class c misdemeanor for the placement of campaign signs in areas that the city states they should not be and not the local campaign office which actually should be held responsible. Obama's court date was set for Monday and after he did not appear in court, a bench warrant was about to be issued for his arrest.

I didn't believe it until I saw for myself. If you think I am lying to you, you can go to jssi.co.shelby.tn.us and see for yourself! Just search for Barrack Obama under GS Case History.

5 commented:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo 19 November, 2008 08:39  

lord

Anonymous 19 November, 2008 22:22  

the law is the law, Obama is not immune to it.

Kofi Bofah 24 November, 2008 18:28  

Memphis has a long history of problems such as this.

Vertis 28 November, 2008 11:58  

It's a feeble attempt to mess with Obama. If McCain had won, I seriously doubt they would be pursing any type of legal ramifications. Their on the wrong side of history.

Sister Girl 08 January, 2009 22:32  

Ain't that crazy !

T.

Search This Blog

Back to TOP