It's the Weekend, Baby!!

Well, the football season for my younger son's team is over. We went 3-3. Corry didn't beat Riverview so we are out of the playoffs but there is always NEXT YEAR! My son won't be playing because he will be attending high school next year but my girls should be at the football games cheerleading.

Whitehaven beat Hamilton 53-0 last night @ Crump stadium so WHS is STILL undefeated! Houston's next up to lose. We got them Friday.

Basketball tryouts for John P. Freeman Middle School began today so once again, I'm at the gym early in the morning on a Saturday. I am sure that my son will make the team again. He played one year but he sat out last year to focus on his schoolwork. So now I am picking up the kids from band, karate and basketball practice!

1 commented:

Rebecca 07 October, 2008 21:28  

Where Go The Boats?

(1)

Dark brown is the river,

Golden is the sand.

It floats along forever,

With trees on either hand.
(2)

Green leaves a-floating,

Castles of the foam,

Boats of mine a-floating

Where will all come home?
(3)

On goes the river

And out past the mill,

Away down the valley,

Away down the hill.
(4)

Away down the river,

A hundred miles or more,

Other little children

Shall bring my boats ashore.

-----by runescape accounts

Search This Blog

Back to TOP