Four Weeks Later

Yesterday my younger son played football in our last regular season game. After going undefeated and winning the district championship last year, our record this season is 3-3. We have one chance to make it to the playoffs though. Corry Middle needs to beat Riverview. This was my son's first and last time playing football for JPF Middle School since he's in the 8th grade.

Whitehaven High is still undefeated in varsity football. We are now 5-0. Had an open week this week but we gotta play Hamilton on the 3rd. (RawDawg, what you gots on the game? I accept paypal, bruh!!) We beat them 50-0 last year, I think. They don't wanna see us!

I have made it out of my second month of my 6 month probationary period @ my grind. All the old heads keep telling me to just walk 'em down slow because the spotlight gets dim after your six months are up. Keep a list of the things that bother me and address them accordingly AFTER my six are up.

I can do that but I keep bumping heads with one of the guys on my team. He dodges and flodges. You know, dodge work and flodge like he's working his ass off when the boss comes around. Which only puts more work on the other two of us, me and North Memphis' Finest Mike G. I will tell yall about him later. I gots plenty to write about that cat. He aint worth a DAMN!

2 commented:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo 30 September, 2008 08:37  

just saying Corry Jr High and Riverview takes me back to my days at Colinial Jr. high

Bedlam 01 October, 2008 00:03  

Sauce, thought you were gone. Sorry, don't know anything about memphis schools. I have heard of Hill Crest, and Hamilton

Search This Blog

Back to TOP