Brillante Blog Award

Still trying to adjust to my new schedule so I haven't posted this week but I am back. Truth over @ The Enclave is my folk up the Missippi River. I read his posts regularly and he frequently comments on the posts here. I dunno if I've ever said that I appreciated his support before or not but I am doing it now. Thanks, bruh!

He nominated me for this award. I am at a loss for words which is kinda funny, blogging @ a loss for words, but let me say that I really appreciate it. With this nomination, he left seven rules to follow.

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


Well, this was easy. All except number three 'cause not counting the blogs that I starting reading by way of a link from The Enclave, I only have two nominations because the others I don't read on the regular.

1. Raw Dawg Buffalo
2. Sister Girl's World

And if I am not mistaken, kinfolk don't do tags so Sister Girl, you are it!!

Following Truth's lead, I am including in this post seven random things about me.

1. I am a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

2. Still got the set of World Book encyclopedias that my parents bought in 1978 which I still read daily out of habit.

3. Bought my first house @ 23.

4. I can't hit an elephant in the ass with an ironing board without my glasses.

5. Never took the SAT but I scored a composite of 24 on the ACT.

6. Still got the wheels off the roller skates that I got for Christmas back in the 5th grade. I recently put them on my third pair of skates. My kids gave me a pair for my 39th birthday. Kinfolk can STILL roll!!

7. Never been west of Little Rock, Ark.


So there it is. Thanks again, truth. Sister Girl, holla @ me!

3 commented:

Sister Girl 24 August, 2008 23:05  

DAMMIT !!!

Well,I'll get mine up & running in the morning 'cause old girl needs to get in bed for now.

...and I'm gonna pay you back !

T.

Sister Girl 25 August, 2008 22:12  

Sorry about the lateness to your TAGGING me,but it's been the craziest Monday !

Now I know you left specific directions on posting that tag,but I find that is just way too much instruction for me & you know women always do what they want(ha ha). So here are 7 truths about me so that I mark it for the record:

1. I love myself deeply.
2. I'll die protecting a child.
3. I often smoke Black & Mild's.
4. I'm not a perfectionist.
5. I love to play poker/craps.
6. I indulge in the "fine arts"
7. This won't be passed along !

T.

Vertis 26 August, 2008 19:08  

Sauce,
Your welcome for the support, brotha! Let me say thank you for your support of my blog as well!

As far as the award, you don't have to thank me, you earned it!

Peace!

Search This Blog

Back to TOP