420 Post | My Mom Hates Me

Cause I'm Da ManYall I know the title may sound outrageous 'cause all mothers love their children, maternal instinct or whatnot and I know folk like to exaggerate but something just dawned on me. I started this while sitting here trying to relax my mind after getting on my older son for the umpteenth doggone time (it's always something), my mom hates me. What makes it so bad is she been hating me for awhile. Not hating on me but really and truly hating me. How I know? 'Cause of what she said to me when I was younger. I didn't really listen to her at the time, her words kind of went in one ear and out the other. What did she say to me? I'm gonna tell ya. Back then, I didn't even realize what she was actually saying to me. Many times she told me, "One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you". God bless him, my older son is 16 and you guessed it. He's juuuuuuuuuust like me . Don't know if he's gonna make it to 17 though 'cause I swear I am gonna kill him. I am past the why, I've just about moved on to the how and when. Hell, I shouldn't even be writing this. Probably can be used as evidence but I know I can trust yall not to be snitching on me though, right???

And I won't even get into how when one day while sitting around watching my two sons playing, guess they were around 5 and 2 then, I was bragging to Moms about how I was the last male with the family name that had boys so I was the one who carried on the family name and that mine was the "last of the red hot lovers." I got so full of myself that I told her that I was planning on having one more "little playa" before I was 30 so I can buy a personalized tag for the back of the ride. MY3SONS but guess what? She turned to me, looked me dead in the eyes and told me that I wasn't gonna have any more boys, I was gonna have a girl. "Matter of fact, ya gonna have twin girls"is exactly what she told me. well, to make an already long story short, we named that "last son before I am 30",the little "playa from the himaLAYas", we named him Robyn and Ravyn. Ya already know, twin girls...


I'm just kidding about Moms hating me. She loves me and I love all my children. Even my older son. Yes, they get their good sides from their mom and I am grateful for that. I wouldn't trade my baby girls for all the world. They love they daddy. I'm still gonna kill my son. Just kidding. Nahhhhhhhh, I aint kidding. I'm killing him!!!

3 commented:

Vertis 14 August, 2008 16:28  

Sauce,
Your mom's loves you man! Funny post, but Mom's usually are on point, so it doesn't surprise me that her predictions were correct.

By the way, I just tagged you! Check out my blog for more details.

Peace

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo 15 August, 2008 21:54  

u know i loved that show and the music was the bomb
u a great father i can tell

Sister Girl 15 August, 2008 21:59  

"Leave that sweet chile alone or deal with me..."

Your babies are just too precious & mothers are ALWAYS right !

T.

Search This Blog

Back to TOP