My puppy is here!

My main computer still has a virus. I have been meaning to take it to work and have a tech look at it. I hooked up an old pc to access the 'nets. It's slow but it allows me to surf and check my emails.

Put a down payment on my puppy yesterday. As if having four kids aint already expensive enough, I gotta go and BUY another mouth to feed! I got a French Bulldog and he's fully registered with the AKC. I don't know the difference between full registration and limited so I guess i will google it later. Mine is the one that's standing (the brindle one) and I will be bringing him home Friday after work.

I have never owned a house dog before. I have had three dogs (a mutt, a boxer and a pit) but none have ever been kept in the house. I should have a lotta help with training him though. I am sure the kids will be more than glad to do that. I don't know what we are gonna name him yet. Guess we will have to vote on that before I bring him home. I want to name him Dolemite but I have been thinking about something french like Maximo or maybe Napoleon.

Happy Easter!!

1 commented:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo 22 April, 2009 10:10  

u need to buy some dog clothes from my shop

Search This Blog

Back to TOP