173 More Days

Friday was officially the end of the first week @ the new grind. Only 25 more weeks to go before I finish my 6 month probationary period. Damn. Six months probation, that's a long time but I don't think I should have any problems. If I do I'll let yall know.

My probationary period ends the day before my birthday so I will have two things to celebrate that week. Hell. I might even take me a coupla days off. Just kidding. Just the day after the superbowl and that's fo' sho'. Not because that day is my birthday but because I always take the day after the Superbowl off regardless. I'm planning on hosting a big party for the SB this season not if but when the Steelers go.


On another note before I go, I want to say a little something about Bernie Mack (may he rest in peace). I didn't even know the cat was sick. Got a phone call while I was watching the scrimmage telling me he passed. I remember catching this on HBO when he did his first show on Def Comedy Jam. He had me tripping.

3 commented:

Bedlam 10 August, 2008 18:46  

Sauce, fill us in on Isaac Hayes.

Sister Girl 11 August, 2008 12:40  

All I could do was gasp when I saw it when I turned on my PC, but it just goes to show that you just never know & enjoy your living while you can !

T.

ZACK 11 August, 2008 19:05  

Stay strong, Sauce! This too shall pass.

Search This Blog

Back to TOP